Here are some instructions for installing your eBook onto your Kindle device, through iTunes on to your iDevice (such as iPhone or iPad), or onto your Sony or B&N Nook device. Now I’m no techie – so consult your manual or contact your friendly customer service representative if you have any questions. Hopefully, this will get you pretty close or all the way to where you need to go. Enjoy! If you love it, post some feedback. Drop an email. And all the best of luck!
A few words on the Free PDF E-book
I have decided to give away free e-books of I Come First. Just for a little while.
My thinking is that this book can really help people. It reflects a practical approach for problem solving rather than one built on anger and frustration when confronted with complex workplace situations. The great thing about the e-Book is that we can literally give them away without breaking the bank. Of course it’d be great if people who read the book come back for a hardcopy, and an autograph, etc., but that is not our motivation. If you like it, drop me a note.
In exchange for the eBook, we’ll sign you up for our newsletter/updates. We don’t share any of your information.
The free ebook is in the universal PDF format for your personal reading pleasure – so it’ll be viewable on your computer and on any device that allows viewing of PDF files (your computer, iPad, iPhone, etc.). This is converted easily to Kindle with MobiPocket Creator. Other awesome formats of ebooks are available through the buy the book section.
To add your eBook to your Kindle (which needs to be in mobi format), perform the following steps:
1. Connect your Kindle
2. Open your Kindle Documents folders and drag your new mobi file from your computer into that folder.
3. Sit back for … well… that’s enough. A few seconds should do it. The file should be completely copied onto your Kindle.
4. Disconnect your device safely – then read and enjoy!
iTunes (iPad, iPhone, etc.)
To transfer your eBook to your iPad (or other Apple device), perform the following steps:
1. Start iTunes
2. Click on FILE/ADD TO LIBRARY
3. Select the eBook file from your computer that you which to transfer. Click CHOOSE.
4. In your Library (see the left side of the screen in iTunes) click on BOOKS. Your books will be listed in the viewing area.
5. Connect your device – and then select your device.
6. Select the BOOKS tab at the top of the screen while your device is selected.
7. Be sure that the new book you want added is selected – or if you have selected to sync ALL BOOKS, then of course ALL BOOKS will be placed onto your device.
8. Click SYNC or APPLY.
9. Disconnect your device safely – and read and enjoy!
1. Connect your Sony device
2. Launch the Library software (you can install from the device if it isn’t already installed on your system)
3. To select your new eBook for installation onto the device, click COMPUTER and locate your new eBook file.
4. Drag the file onto the Reader icon. The status will show that the device is being installed.
5. Locate the book in the Reader.
6. Disconnect the device safely and read it. Enjoy thoroughly.